May 19, 2010

STUCK IN THE SAND - PTSD and College

WTF? Go away. Take your flashbacks with you.
Dear PTSD,

Why did you hate me today? I was sitting in a lecture hall, paying attention to the lecture, taking notes, and you decided it was flashback movie time. You hit play, again and again. I did my best to pay attention to the professor, and you kept upping the ante. I pushed your movies away and you brought more, more different, more intense movies, until I was just taking notes and not absorbing anything.

I recorded the lecture. I'll sneak up on you, soon, and listen to the lecture, and go over that material again, and this time you won't interfere.
MeDelete lecture hall and insert a word of your choosing and do this often, you may be a combat vet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments, stories and information. Thank you. ~ Scott Lee