June 24, 2008

This Blog's Humble Beginnings

Every post on before June 24, 2008 I copied off of a group that I have maintained on one of the social sites that I frequent. I was discouraged with the limited amount of traffic that it was receiving. I had reservations with starting a public blog at first, but then I kept writing and it seemed futile to keep adding to something that I wanted to share with others.

The first post was a paper that I wrote for a psychology class. The rest were just rants and thoughts I felt compelled to write. I am writing about my experiences and thoughts about PTSD and other issues that pertain in some way to my overall lifescape. I hope you get something out of my ramblings and verbiage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments, stories and information. Thank you. ~ Scott Lee